Make your visa journey easier.

Much easier!

Make your visa journey easier.

Much easier!

Canada, The Land Of Opportunities, Awaits

Canada issues roughly half a million work permits every year. 

With ever-increasing employment opportunities, quality healthcare, low crime rates, and high diversity, the country has become a haven for people moving to enhance their living standards and live the life of their dreams.

Want to begin your work – and life – in Canada?

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program

The TFWP requires passing the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). 

The assessment is a confirmation that the position requires a foreign national and no resident Canadian is available to fulfill the purpose. 

Being the course taken by most migrating workers, this can be your gateway into financial bliss in Canada. 

The Immi-Net team helps you clear the following stages:

  1. Apply for and pass the LMIA.
  2. Secure a job offer.
  3. Submit the application for a work permit.
  4. Receive your visa!

The International Mobility Program

The IMP is the 2nd primary category of work permits in Canada. It does not require an LMIA and is usually opted for under special circumstances. It requires the employer to submit an offer on their portal.

The IMP issues work permits for:

  • CUSMA – Canada work visas under the Canada, U.S., Mexico agreement. 
  • Within Company Transfers – Companies bringing in employees from offices abroad.
  • Post-Grad Work Permit – Foreign students graduating from a designated institute can work for up to 3 years in Canada.  

Confused about which course to take?

Take A Suitable Path With Immi-Net Immigration Consultants

If you have decided to go the LMIA-path, you will obtain an employer-restricted work permit. 

In other circumstances, you can obtain an open work permit too, allowing you to work for an employer of your choice. 

However, the total duration of all work permits is 4 years – with or without gaps. When the time is up, you are to leave the country and cannot work before 48 months. 

This can change if you become a permanent resident, and the expert immigration consultants at Immi-Net can help you make the transition. 

Take the first step today to a brighter future in Canada.